What is Rain Repellent Coating?
The result is a safe driving condition during heavy rain, as the rainwater will roll off at the speed of 50km/h. The coated surface repels rain, dirt and increases the defrosting speeds that will last for up to 1 year. Glasshield glass treatment also protects your car’s windscreen and mirror with easy clean and stain-free effects. Safe driving, clear vision, and easy clean effect transform your car windows to a high-tech one.
Advantages of Rain Repellent Coatings for Car
- Your fellow drivers will look at your car in amazement as you pass them by without your wipers on.
- Water drops slide right off, leaving no residue on your windshield.
- Dramatically increases visibility–better than new, better than waterproof waxes
Our Work Process
- Firstly, we make the Glass surface should be free of any dust, dirt, oil, or water by using special cleaners
- We apply the first layer of coating application on the windshield in a shaded closed area and allow curing for 12Hrs.
- After 12Hrs, we will again apply the second layer of coating application on the windshield and allow 12Hrs to cure in order to increase the durability life of the coating.
We advise the drivers to use wipers in low speed during the rain time to avoid any damage to the coating.
- The surface should be buffed immediately with a dry cotton cloth.
- After successfully applying the coating, we allow curing time of 24 hrs.
3000/- (GST Extra)
3500/- (GST Extra)
4000/- (GST Extra)