A car Paint correction service can be expensive and time consuming. That’s why it’s important to find the right detailer for your needs. You need to find a detailer shop that has experience in this field and will do a good job on your bike/car.
Car Paint correction is an expensive service that can cost as much as for a single vehicle. It’s not just about removing as many imperfections. It’s also knowing when enough is enough to keep the integrity of the paint healthy and within good working boundaries
The benefit of paint correction service at “Carglow” is that it can remove the majority (80%) of swirls, scratches and imperfections from your car’s paint. The process involves applying a compound to the surface of the vehicle in order to break down those marks and then buffing them off with a machine.
The Carglow Paint Correction Process
Washing of Car
- Car will be washed thoroughly using our “Premium wash” service
Chemically Remove Iron Particles
- This process removes iron particles from your paint to ensure a clean surface. We want to make sure that you have the best possible car paint correction experience. Our team of experts will remove iron particles from your paint via a chemical Decontamination. This process ensures that you have the best possible surface and that it is free of any contaminants.
Clay Bar Treatment
- A clay bar treatment is mandatory before polishing of any paint surface and can be done after washing your vehicle. It is recommended prior to start polish a car so that you can get rid of any remaining dirt and debris on. After completing claying car’s surface will feel really smoothness.
Tape off Sensitive Areas
- Masking tape is an adhesive tape that is used for masking off areas that need to be protected against polish or staining. It’s an inexpensive way to protect your car’s trim, chrome and sensitive areas from polish build up or staining.
Step II: Paint Correction Phase (Compound)
- A polisher is a machine that oscillates or spins a cutting pad against the paint surface. This removes imperfections, swirl marks and light scratches in the paint and restores it to its original shine. We use foam pads for paint correction process instead of wool pads which may damage the paint. We never do wet sanding on paint surface as the paint thickness will be reduced with sanding.
Step III: Polishing Phase (Polish)
- The Final Finishing step is the last phase of the polishing process. This will increase shine and clarity by polishing the micro-scratches that are left over from the compound phase. We use imported and professional pads for this job to achieve rich paint glossiness.
Paint Wipe down
- It is important to do a good job with this step as it will be what people see when they look at your paint job. We’ll wipe down the paint to remove any leftover polish residue that can be hiding imperfections.
Apply Paint Protection
- Based on customer choice of protection treatment, we’ll apply a wax, sealant, or a durable ceramic coating
What’s the difference between a wax and paint correction?
How long do the results last?
What tools and products do you use?
Do you do maintenance of vehicle after paint correction?
How to book an appointment with you?
Check Out The Work
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.