The Full Interior Cleaning service is a complete interior cleaning package that will leave your car looking and smelling as good as new. This service includes vacuuming, wiping down all surfaces, and wiping off all surfaces for a deep clean. Your seats, floor mats, dashboard, door panels, headliner, carpet, etc.. will all be thoroughly cleaned, detailed, and shampooed. If it can be cleaned, we’ll clean it.
Unfortunately, not all stains can be removed from the inside of your car with a simple wipe of a cloth or vacuum cleaner. Some stains are stubborn and require more intensive cleaning. This is why it is important to know how to clean your car’s interior properly so that you can keep it looking its best for as long as possible
We use different procedures and process for cleaning fabric, leather as we cannot use same for all.
If you’re looking for more of a maintenance upkeep service for your interior, and not a deep cleaning, then our “Mini-Interior Cleaning” might be better suited for you.
Our Carglow Full Interior Cleaning Process:
- We will remove all personal items and will keep in a separate bag to safeguard them.
- We use high-powered air compressor with pneumatic tools and vacuums to thoroughly clean your car’s interior and trunk.
- We use best fabric specific shampoos and commercial grade hot water extractor to clean the fabric material to pull out the stains whereas using chemicals with brushing is required for Rexene type seat covers.
- Using our brushes, pads, steamer, and air compressor, we’ll deep clean the leather and plastic surfaces of seats, door panels, dashboard, center console, etc.
- Headliner will be cleaned with professional tools in order to maintain the smoothness while cleaning it
- All the door panels will be cleaned thoroughly with chemicals and brushes without fading the original colour
- Wash and clean all the seat belts
- Cleaning Electronic Display, steering wheel and all cup holders.
- All interior windows and mirrors will be streak-free including the sunroof, visors, and rear windshield.
- Boot space will be cleaned thoroughly.
- A final inspection will be done so we can address any area we may have missed or can improve before delivering the vehicle to you
- Finally Dressing will be applied on all vinyl plastics and dashboard to look very shine
Note: General pricing shown below. Actual price is based on size, condition, and type of vehicle.
How long does this service take?
Do you remove seats?
Will I smell chemicals in my car once you’re done interiors cleaning?
What tools and products do you use?
How long does it take for my seats and carpets to dry?
Can you remove every stain?
Do we need to book an appointment with you for availing this service?
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.