Our Carglow Full Interior Cleaning Process:
- We will remove all personal items and will keep in a separate bag to safeguard them.
- We use high-powered air compressor with pneumatic tools and vacuums to thoroughly clean your car’s interior and trunk.
- We use best fabric specific shampoos and commercial grade hot water extractor to clean the fabric material to pull out the stains whereas using chemicals with brushing is required for Rexene type seat covers.
- Using our brushes, pads, steamer, and air compressor, we’ll deep clean the leather and plastic surfaces of seats, door panels, dashboard, center console, etc.
- Headliner will be cleaned with professional tools in order to maintain the smoothness while cleaning it
- All the door panels will be cleaned thoroughly with chemicals and brushes without fading the original colour
- Wash and clean all the seat belts
- Cleaning Electronic Display, steering wheel and all cup holders.
- All interior windows and mirrors will be streak-free including the sunroof, visors, and rear windshield.
- Boot space will be cleaned thoroughly.
- A final inspection will be done so we can address any area we may have missed or can improve before delivering the vehicle to you
- Finally Dressing will be applied on all vinyl plastics and dashboard to look very shine
Note: General pricing shown below. Actual price is based on size, condition, and type of vehicle.
How long does this service take?
Do you remove seats?
Will I smell chemicals in my car once you’re done interiors cleaning?
What tools and products do you use?
How long does it take for my seats and carpets to dry?
Can you remove every stain?
Do we need to book an appointment with you for availing this service?
Check Out The Work
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.